Tuesday, February 28, 2012

First blog

Wow, this is new...a place to write and create with few boundaries.  I think about a lot of stuff as I go thru the day.  Man, life is good!  I see the trees and and the bushes start to bud, and it reminds me of God.  Then it makes me mad because people belive there is no God.   Like everything we had just ...bang...happened by pure accident...accidently fell together in a certain order and pattern  that made it work.  Watching the sunrise and seeing the puples and the red and the yellows, but it just happend by accident...no plan or reason.  or, watching a bunch of girls or boys play soccer...I know very little about soccer...but to watch them play is a reminder of God...He wants us to play in his kingdom,  More later as I get used to this stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment